K.C. Restoration, founded in 1990, is a family owned and operated company. We are fully licensed, bonded and insured. Our team of qualified specialists is trained in the conservation of cultural materials under the guidelines of the American Institute of Conservation code of ethics.
We pride ourselves on our professional ethical service and focus on the restoration of decorative architectural elements. We are sensitive to historic materials and are dedicated to maintaining historical accuracy. Our areas of specialty are the conservation of painted surfaces and wood restoration
K.C. Restoration has an impressive record of service, having worked on many buildings designated as local historic-cultural landmarks, California Historical Landmarks, National Historic Landmarks as well as the California Register of Historical Resources and National Register of Historic Places.
Some of our previous projects include:
- The Huntington Gallery at The Huntington Library and Botanical Gardens (San Marino, CA)
- The Bradbury Building (Los Angeles, CA)
- Raymond Theater (Pasadena, CA)
- Grand Central Market (Los Angeles, CA)
- Antelope Valley Indian Museum (Lancaster, CA)
- Angels Flight Railway (Los Angeles, CA)
- Wilshire Boulevard Temple (Los Angeles, CA)
- Bullock’s Wilshire Building (Los Angeles, CA – now the Southwestern Law School)
- Blossom Ballroom at the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel (Hollywood, CA)
- San Bernardino County Courthouse (San Bernardino, CA)
To learn more about K.C. Restoration’s history and projects, please visit our company website.