The USC University Club is officially open!
The historic brick building was originally built in 1923 as a Los Angeles Public Library and recently went under a major renovation and addition as it was converted into the USC University Club (a private member’s-only club for USC faculty, trustees, staff, researchers, post-doc students and USC Associates).
K.C. Restoration was responsible for the restoring the historic woodwork in the original building, including wood windows, doors and trusses.
Check out a time-lapse video of the project under construction here.
all photos from uscuclub